Copper Shut-Off Tools
- Tools shut-off and reshape soft copper tube service lines.
- Redesigned with detachable, ratchet drive handle, shut-off tools store compactly in a heavy-duty case.
- Support handle can be positioned in two different, perpendicular angles for job demands.
- Threaded feed screw is zinc-plated for corrosion resistance.
- CSO1R features steel castings to provide superior tool strength.
- Hard anodized, aluminum castings of CSO2R reduce tool weight and give long service life.
|Catalog No.||Item Code||Tube Capacity||Weight|
|CSO1R ||08201||3/4 - 1||19 - 25||10.5||4.8|
|CSO2R ||08203||1 1/4 - 2||32 - 51||15.6||7.1|
Copper Shut-Off Tools are designed to shut-off and reshape Type K service line copper tube. The shut-off tool swings open to go handily around the pipe. Fine threads on the feed screw provide smooth, easy tightening. The support handle can be positioned in two different spots, depending on where there is clearance. The bottom open area of the shut-off tool is used to reround the copper tube after the repair to allow 80-90% return of flow. Generally there is no noticeable flow difference to the customer after the tube is rerounded. All parts are corrosion protected for long service life. Grease fittings for lubrication maintenance yield long tool life and easy operation.