Clean Ream Plus® Plastic Pipe Fitting Reamers
- Reliable Clean Ream Plus is engineered for 250 or more reams - far more than the competition.
- Mid-priced model gives exceptional service which means less downtime.
- Save time and materials by eliminating the need to replace entire sections of pipe.
- Designed to ream-out Schedule 40 PVC, CPVC & ABS fittings.
- Heat-treated for long life, the cutting disc may be sharpened and/or replaced.
|Catalog No.||Item Code||Description||Shaft Size||Weight|
|CRP150||04517||Reams 1-1/2” Sch. 40 PVC, CPVC & ABS Fittings||3/8” Hex||.3||.1|
|CRP200||04518||Reams 2” Sch. 40 PVC, CPVC & ABS Fittings||3/8” Hex||.4||.18|
Clean Ream Plus® plastic pipe fitting reamers are inserted into a drill (not provided) to clean out the old or broken pipe and leftover solvent cement from a fitting so the fitting can be reused. Reed’s Clean Ream Plus line offers durable, price competitive tools. These are used for reaming drain and waste piping, vent intake, as well as plumbing fittings. Units feature a red, anodized aluminum guide and black cutting disc. The disc is heat-treated for long life and is sharpenable and/or replaceable.
NOTE: Not recommended for pressurized systems.
Clean Ream Plus™ PPR Parts PDF (315 KB)
Clean Ream Plus #01175 10-16 PDF (749 KB)