Bomba de agua inalámbrica Pump Stick™
- 15 gallon/minute pump with aluminum body for durability.
- Rugged, contractor grade, impact-resistant Acetal Copolymer plastic parts.
- Compatible with different battery brands by changing the battery adapter plate.
- Waterproof, sealed switch for safety.
- Secure, magnetic hose connection provides fast, reliable link.
- Quick change motor to lessen downtime.
- Multiple screen/filter options to suit the job.
- Ships with 6 inch, comfort grip handle or add optional 24 inch handle for longer reach.
|Nº de cat.||Código de elemento||Descripción||Peso|
|CP15-38B ||08140||CP15 Pump with Battery Adapter Plate for Bosch® & 2Ft Hose - Base Model|
Battery NOT included.
|CP15-38 ||08141||CP15 Pump Complete with 2ft Hose, 18V 4Ah Bosch® for REED Battery & Charger in Case||12.0||5.5|
Disponible en marzo 2019
Innovative, durable REED Pump Stick™ with cordless power provides a portable, jobsite friendly way to remove standing water. Applications are numerous due to the versatile construction of the pump. Use with operator's own battery by replacing the Battery Adapter Plate with one designed for common battery models. Hard shell, aluminum main body shaft outlasts the competition. For safety, the on/off switch is sealed and waterproof. To keep the impeller operative, choose from the multiple screens, strainers and filters to find the right type for the job. REED Pump Stick ships with a 2 foot hose, but adding extra length is easy with the 4 foot and 7 foot hose extensions plus the hose coupling. Long, slim design allows operator to place the pump deep into small cavities as the pump is 38 inches from bottom tip to hose outlet. And, Pump Stick is capable of pumping water up to 12 feet above the bottom of the pump. A comfort grip handle at the top brings the pump to 4 feet for operational ease. For extra deep reach, add the optional 24 inch comfort grip handle to bring total pump length to 66.5 inches, tip to tip. Add extra hoses and hose couplings to complete the set-up for deep stretches. Universally useful, the Pump Stick is a must-have for contractors.