Comfort Grip - Adjustable Wrenches
- For durability and hand comfort, REED uses a thick, long-lasting comfort grip coating
- Triple-coated, nickel-chrome exterior finish on CW models is corrosion-resistant
- Design angle allows for close quarter work on hex nuts
- Precision-ground jaw slides make for the smoothest action
- Standard thumb adjustment for tightening the jaws
- Comfort grip provides a more secure handhold
|Catalog No.||Item Code||Capacity||Length||Weight|
|in-nom.||actual O.D. mm||in||mm||lbs||kg|
Note: These are comfort grips only. These grips are not made for electrical insulation.
Use the best adjustable wrenches in new ways: a plastic dip coating gives ergonomic advantages of greater comfort, higher torque, and less fatigue. The plastic grip is also stickier than the steel handle, which combines with the larger diameter to make these wrenches easier to grip while working. Parallel jaw surfaces ensure good grip of nut. 22° 30’ angle allows for closest quarter work on hex nuts.
REED puts a thicker, harder, more comfortable, longer lasting coating on the smoothest, most exact wrenches available.