Aluminum Pipe Wrenches - Heavy Duty, Straight
- Light and strong pipe wrench design
- Titanium-aluminum alloy handle of the Aluminum Pipe Wrench is heat-treated for maximum strength.
- REED models offer tight tolerances for a snug wrench.
- Beefy housing yields a strong wrench.
- For overhead pipe work, aluminum pipe wrenches offer a lightweight, reliable solution for operators to get the job done.
|Catalog No.||Item Code||Pipe Capacity||Length||Weight|
|in-nom.||actual O.D. mm||in||mm||lbs||kg|
|ARW10||02093||1/8 - 1 1/2||10 - 48||10||254||1.1||0.5|
|ARW14||02095||1/4 - 2||14 - 63||14||356||2.1||1.0|
|ARW18||02097||1/4 - 2 1/2||14 - 75||18||457||3.5||1.6|
|ARW24||02099||1/4 - 3||14 - 90||24||610||5.7||2.6|
|ARW36||02101||1/4 - 5||14 - 141||36||914||10.9||5.0|
|ARW48||02102||1 1/2 - 6||48 - 168||48||1200||18.5||8.4|
Light and strong, the titanium-aluminum alloy handle of the Aluminum Pipe Wrench is heat-treated for maximum strength. REED aluminum pipe wrenches offer tighter tolerances for a snugger wrench, ”beefier” housing for a stronger wrench, and textured paint for a better grip.
NOTE: REED aluminum pipe wrench parts are interchangeable with most major U.S. brands (including RIDGID®) of straight, 45° offset and end wrenches from 18” - 48”. Parts available include hook jaw, heel jaw and pin, coil and flat spring, and nut.
Now with tighter tolerances for a snugger wrench, “beefier” housing for a stronger wrench, and textured paint for a better grip.
Pipe Wrenches - Parts (2012 - ) PDF (178 KB)