|Description||Utility Clutch with Over Torque Protection|
- Used for valve exercising with portable power drive.
- Drive socket accepts 1” square shafts, including Reed Valve Keys.
- Safety first as utility clutch has over torque protection.
- Factory set torque of 150 lb-ft (203 Nm) with adjustable torque limits of 7 to 204 lb-ft (10-277 Nm).
- Fits REED 700PD and RIDGID® 700 power drives.
- Mechanism is permanently lubricated and sealed for continued clutch performance.
- Add the Digital Counter accessory to record the number of revolutions.