- Power alternative to hand turning valves.
- Utility Clutch with over torque protection and adjustable torque setting feature.
- Individuals working alone can isolate a leak by shutting multiple valves easily with this time-saving tool.
- Uses Valve Keys with 1” square shafts.
- Truck does not need to be in close proximity to valve since the tool is portable.
- Inexpensive when compared to other valve exercising methods.
Utility clutch fits standard drive rings found in REED 700PD or RIDGID® 700 power drives.
|Catalog No.||Item Code||Description||Gross Weight|
|VOKU700PD||05290||Kit includes 700PD electric power drive, VOKUCLUTCH utility clutch, 2" valve key and extension||63.8||29|
|VOKU700APD||05292||Kit includes 700APD pneumatic power drive, VOKUCLUTCH utility clutch, 2" valve key and extension||79.3||36|
Valve Operators provide power to make valve turns easy. This portable tool is great for preventive maintenance in valve exercising. Individuals working alone can isolate a leak by shutting multiple valves with this time-saving power tool. Electric (VOKU700PD) or pneumatic (VOKU700APD) power drive kits are offered. The utility clutch with over torque protection is adjustable but factory set at 150 lb-ft of torque. Clutch range is 7 to 204 lb-ft and disengages when torque exceeds preset value and automatically reengages. The included valve key extends from 4 to 9 feet and recommended operation is at chest height for best leverage. One utility clutch (VOKUCLUTCH) ships with each kit. An additional clutch may be useful when set to another torque limit and valuable for shops or utility companies that have valves with different torque capacities. Add the Digital Counter accessory VOKCNT to keep track of turns for the operator.