- Power alternative to handturning valves.
- Individuals working alone can isolate a leak by shutting multiple valves easily with this time-saving tool.
- Uses Valve Keys with 1” square shafts.
- Truck does not need to be in close proximity to valve since the tool is portable.
- Inexpensive when compared to other valve exercising methods.
|Catalog No.||Item Code||Description||Gross Weight|
|VOKCLUTCH||05281||Spring-Loaded Valve Key Clutch||8.9||4.0|
|VOK700PD||05288||Kit includes 700PD power drive, VOKCLUTCH, 2" valve key, and valve key extension.||63.8||29.0|
|VOK700APD||05289||Kit includes 700APD power drive, VOKCLUTCH, 2" valve key, and valve key extension.||79.3||36.0|
|VOKCC ||05284||Spring-Loaded Valve Key Clutch with Digital Counter||10.5||4.8|
|VOK700PDCC ||05285||Kit includes 700PD power drive, VOKCC, 2" valve key, and valve key extension||65.4||29.7|
|VOK700APDCC ||05286||Kit includes 700APD pneumatic power drive, VOKCC clutch, 2" valve key, and valve key extension||80||36.4|
A Valve Operator provides power to make valve turns easy. This portable and economical tool is great for preventive maintenance in valve exercising. Individuals working alone can isolate a leak by shutting multiple valves with this time-saving tool. Electric or pneumatic power drive models are offered. Also choose from a basic clutch or a job-simplifying, digital counter clutch. Both apply up to 150 ft-lbs of torque and disengage when torque exceeds preset value. Either clutch accepts 1” square shafts. The included valve key extends from 4 to 9 feet and recommended operation is at chest height for best leverage.