Feed Tap™ Drilling Machine Direct Tapping Machine Drilling Machines Combination Drilling / Tapping Machines PVC/PE Drilling Machines PVC/PE Shell Cutters Drill Taps Tapping Compound Power Units for Tapping/Drilling PE Water Service Shut-off Tool Standing Shut-Off Tool Copper Shut-Off Tools Hammer Flaring Tools for Copper Tubing Pressure Relieving Hammer Flaring Tools Rerounding Tools Brass Hammer Round It® Straightener/Rerounder Fiberglass Probe Rod Pump Stick™ Cordless Power Water Transfer Pump Meter Pit Pump Manhole Hooks Drill-Powered Hydrostatic Test Pump Electric Hydrostatic Test Pumps Hydrostatic Test Pump Valve & Curb Keys Ratcheting Valve Keys Corporation Stop Key Sockets Valve Operators Meter Box & Curb Box Lid Keys
|Description||Felt Filter, 100 Micron|
- Filter removes small particulates before water enters the Pump Stick™.
- Filters out anything larger than 100 microns (approximately .004”) from entering the pump. This is about the size of flour.
- Felt filter must be used with screens #98166 or #98167 to keep felt in position.
- Install screens or filters inside end cap to keep secure during use.
- Operator must check filter during use to keep it clear for best pump action.