Drill-Powered Hydrostatic Test Pump
- Lightweight since the power source is separate.
- Works on commercial and residential water systems.
- Storage case keeps the pump clean and organized.
- No drop cord needed when used with a cordless drill.
- Requires 18V cordless or ½” corded drill with 1500 RPM (not included).
|Catalog No.||Item Code||Power Source||Maximum Capacity||Weight|
|DPHTP500||08177||Drill-powered (drill not included)||1.3||4.5||500||34||8.5||3.9|
|DPHTP500E||08179||Drill-powered (drill not included)||1.3||4.5||500||34||8.8||4.0|
This model, designed for use with BSPT threads, ships to locations in Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa.
Use of a cordless drill for power keeps weight off this hydrostatic test pump, making it lightweight and portable. Included high pressure hose allows for filling the system and includes a quick connect feature. This 15 foot hose allows the pump to be set in a convenient location instead of being held next to the worksite. DPHTP500 uses a 1/2” chuck on an electric or cordless drill 18V or higher, capable of 1500 RPM (drill not included). These pumps are designed for pressure testing both residential and commercial water systems.
Accessories & Common Parts
EHTP/DPHTP Hydrostatic Test Pump Accessories
DPHTP Test Pump Parts PDF (815 KB)
Hydrostatic Test Pumps Flyer PDF (1.7 MB)