Drill-Powered Hydrostatic Test Pump
- Lightweight since the power source is separate.
- Works on commercial and residential water systems.
- Storage case keeps the pump clean and organized.
- No drop cord needed when used with a cordless drill.
- Requires 18V cordless or ½” corded drill with 1500 RPM (not included).
|Catalog No.||Item Code||Power Source||Maximum Capacity||Weight|
|DPHTP500||08177||Drill-powered (drill not included)||1.3||4.5||500||34||8.5||3.9|
|DPHTP500E ||08179||Drill-powered (drill not included)||1.3||4.5||500||34||8.8||4.0|
This model, designed for use with BSPT threads, ships to locations in Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa.
Use of a cordless drill for power keeps weight off this hydrostatic test pump, making it lightweight and portable. Included high pressure hose allows for filling the system and includes a quick connect feature. This 15 foot hose allows the pump to be set in a convenient location instead of being held next to the worksite. DPHTP500 uses a 1/2” chuck on an electric or cordless drill 18V or higher, capable of 1500 RPM (drill not included). These pumps are designed for pressure testing both residential and commercial water systems.