05258 - CPDWW - Cordless Power Drive for Waterworks
Requires 18V Bosch® battery. For best results, use REED CPDWW with a minimum 4.0 Ah 18V Bosch® battery. For heavy users, consider an 8.0 Ah battery. As with all cordless power tools, a spare battery is always helpful.
- With a change of the drophead, power drive adapts for tapping/drilling or valve turning.
- Safety first! Motor kick-off feature if unit experiences sudden jolt or torque burst.
- Provides plentiful torque without all the weight – just 15 lbs (6.8 kg).
- Battery power which means no pneumatic or electric drop lines.
- Power switch has locking position, but stops almost immediately when released.
- Convenient carrying handle offers support for valve turning.
- Power source is Bosch® angle grinder. User to provide 18V Bosch® battery, sold separately.