|in||1 1/4 - 2|
|mm||32 - 51|
- Shuts-off and reshapes 1 1/4” – 2” Type K copper tubing.
- Redesigned with detachable, ratchet drive handle, shut-off tools store compactly in a heavy-duty case.
- Intended only for use on soft copper tube service lines.
- Support handle can be positioned in two different, perpendicular angles for job demands.
- Threaded feed screw is zinc-plated for corrosion resistance.
- Hard anodized, aluminum castings of CSO2R models reduce tool weight and give long service life.