Combo Roll Groovers
- Perform both power and manual roll grooves with ease.
- May be used manually on pipe “in air” or on a pipe stand.
- Slide block and groove roll angle ensures tool tracks around the pipe accurately while making a groove.
- Adapts to power grooving with REED 5301PD and other comparable power drives.
- Requires 10.25 inches of clearance for in air grooving.
- Recessed grease fittings are protected against damage.
- Built to last with reinforced components at key points yield a longer useful tool life
|Catalog No.||Item Code||Pipe Material||Pipe Capacity||Gross Weight|
|RGCOMBO2||09200||Schedule 10 and 40 for Steel, Stainless Steel & Aluminum pipe||1 1/4" - 6"||32 - 152||31.4||14.3|
Combo Roll Groovers are 2-in-1 service tools that yield cost savings of time and money by allowing a complete change in minutes from power machine operation to manual work or back. They are operated either manually or under power. RGCOMBO2 forms standard rolled grooves in steel, stainless steel, and aluminum pipe from 1 1/4” to 6”. The formed grooves comply with the specifications required for mechanical coupling systems. The only adjustment required is for the depth of the groove.
Combo Roll Groovers feature a compact, light-weight design with built-in handle for improved mounting and transporting. All gears enclosed in the casting minimize debris entering tool. Consistent tracking makes this tool great to use time after time.
The complete collection of Reed Training Videos can be found under the Resources menu.
Combo Roll Groover On Location
To download this video, select your preferred format:
MP4 (48 MB)