|actual O.D. in||1 1/4" nom. IPS|
(1.66" actual O.D.)
|actual O.D. mm||42|
|Application ||PE, PEX, PP, ABS|
Ratchet Shears are NOT RECOMMENDED to cut PVC or CPVC for solvent cement weld connections because hairline fractures may occur when cutting PVC or CPVC. Instead use Reed Quick Release™ Tubing Cutters.
- Pointed blade in one-hand, ratcheting RSP1 helps start the cut in tough plastics and helps avoid bounce in thin wall material.
- V-shaped cradle supports pipe giving 3 touch points - 2 at bottom and main one on blade.
- Hardened steel blade makes RSP1 ideal for cutting PE, PP, PEX and ABS.
- Quick release lever to open blade, along with safety latch to keep tool closed when not in use.
- Sharpen or replace blade for best performance.