04170 - TC8QP - Quick Release™ Tubing Cutters for Plastic Pipe
TC8QP comes with a cradle and parting blade for cutting thick PVC. The parting blade can cut to a depth of 1.5 inches on any plastic pipe material (PE, PVC, ABS, etc.). Both TC8QP and TC8Q680PVC are equipped with a cradle and blade.
- Quick Release™ is a REED invention and still the industry standard for tubing cutters.
- Features include quick release, quick advance, and manual advance, along with the ball detent wheel pin.
- Quick release trigger on sliding bar zips open for quick cutter removal.
- With a simple wheel change, Quick Release™ cutters can be used for a variety of plastic pipe including PVC, CPVC, PE, PP and ABS.
- Cutter design yields best tracking and smooth operation.
- TC8QP includes a cradle and parting blade for cutting 1-1/2 inch (38 mm) thick plastic pipe.