This product can expose you to chemicals including Isobutyl methyl ketone, Benzene, Carbon black, Cumene, Formaldehyde, which is/are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and N-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone, Isobutyl methyl ketone, Benzene, Toluene, which is/are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
04114 - TC1QPVC - Quick Release™ Tubing Cutters for Plastic Pipe
Features spare cutter wheel in knob. TC1Q and TC1.6Q models have spare "O" wheel. TC2QP has "OP2" wheel. TC2QPVC has "O" wheel.
- Quick Release™ is a REED invention and still the industry standard for tubing cutters.
- Features include quick release, quick advance, and manual advance, along with the ball detent wheel pin.
- Quick release trigger on sliding bar zips open for quick cutter removal.
- With a simple wheel change, Quick Release™ cutters can be used for a variety of plastic pipe including PVC, CPVC, PE, PP and ABS.
- Cutter design yields best tracking and smooth operation.