This product can expose you to nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
04708 - PES8MMETRIC - PE Squeeze-Off Tools
pair of each
These models fit SDR17 and SDR11 PE pipe.
See PE Squeeze-Off Tool Stops, CTS & IPS or Metric Stops in "Accessories" for specifications.
- Aluminum parts reduce tool weight for easier handling.
- Heavy-duty construction for use on metric pipe.
- Positive stops prevent damage caused by over-clamping.
- Multiple size/SDR stops on one pair of stops allow using one Reed tool for quick, convenient over-squeezing protection on a variety (see Pipe/SDR Stops above) of sizes.
- Sliding bar handles make work in tight places easier and increase leverage for tightening.
- Machined aluminum squeeze bars are anodized or painted to withstand varied climate and soil conditions.
- Fine-pitched thread permits a controlled, low-effort squeeze.
- Easy to use in line because of swing bar and no loose parts.
- Includes an optional-use strap for lifting.
- Reed offers a wide variety of stops for all Reed PE Squeeze-Off tools.