This product can expose you to nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
|actual O.D.||90 - 200 mm|
|# of Stops||10|
|Stop ||98360 & 98319SO|
pair of each
These models fit SDR17 and SDR11 PE pipe.
See PE Squeeze-Off Tool Stops, CTS & IPS or Metric Stops in "Accessories" for specifications.
- Aluminum parts reduce tool weight for easier handling.
- Heavy-duty construction for use on metric pipe.
- Hydraulic power for ease of use.
- Positive stops prevent damage caused by over-clamping.
- Easy to use in line because of swing bar and no loose parts.
- Maintain pump and cylinder with a medium grade (AW46) hydraulic fluid as needed.
- Built-in lift eye for handling ease.
- Reed offers a wide variety of stops for all Reed PE Squeeze-Off tools.