04706 - PES6METRIC - PE Squeeze Tools - Manual
pair of each
These models fit SDR17 and SDR11 PE pipe.
See PE Squeeze-Off Tool Stops, CTS & IPS or Metric Stops in "Accessories" for specifications.
- Aluminum parts reduce tool weight for easier handling.
- Heavy-duty construction for use on metric pipe.
- Positive stops prevent damage caused by over-clamping.
- Multiple size/SDR stops on one pair of stops allow using one Reed tool for quick, convenient over-squeezing protection on a variety (see Pipe/SDR Stops above) of sizes.
- Sliding bar handles make work in tight places easier and increase leverage for tightening.
- Machined aluminum squeeze bars are anodized or painted to withstand varied climate and soil conditions.
- Fine-pitched thread permits a controlled, low-effort squeeze.
- Easy to use in line because of swing bar and no loose parts.
- Includes an optional-use strap for lifting.
- REED offers a wide variety of stops for all REED PE Squeeze-Off tools.