Chamfer Tools for Plastic Pipe, Drill Powered
- Quickly chamfers pipe for solvent connections.
- Features strong, aluminum body and 3/8 inch hex, steel shaft.
- Uses drill power which eliminates user fatigue when making multiple cuts/chamfers.
- Deburrs inside and outside simultaneously, in just seconds.
- Produces smooth, consistent chamfer on plastic pipe, eliminating leaky glue joints that can be caused by improper chamfer.
- Great for vent pipe such as System 636® pipe.
|Catalog No.||Item Code||Description||Pipe Capacity||Weight|
|PBKIT||04660||Kit with 2", 3" and 4" chamfer tool with case||-||-||6.6||3.0|
|PB2||04662||for 2" plastic pipe||2||52.2 ID / 60.3 OD actual||0.4||0.2|
|PB3||04663||for 3" plastic pipe||3||77.9 ID / 88.9 OD actual||0.5||0.2|
|PB4||04664||for 4" plastic pipe||4||102.2 ID / 114.3 OD actual||0.7||0.3|
The Chamfer Tool attaches to an electric or cordless drill (not included) to deburr and chamfer both the inner and outer diameters of plastic pipe such as PVC, CPVC, ABS and PE. Plastic pipe joints fit best with a chamfer and Reed's PB series chamfer tools create a smooth, consistent 15° chamfer in seconds. Reed's chamfer tools for plastic pipe are available in a kit consisting of 2", 3" and 4" sizes in a jobsite quality case or individually by size.