DEB1 Series Deburring Tools – Drill Powered
- Integrated shaft for drill power operation.
- Knurled grip for slip-resistance and durable aluminum body for longevity.
- Deburr and chamfer in the same rotation.
- Suitable for PVC, CPVC, ABS and PE pipe.
- Three sizes of pipe accommodated per tool.
|Catalog No.||Item Code||Pipe Capacity nom.||Application||Pipe/Tubing||Weight|
|PDEB1IPS||04651||1/2", 3/4", 1" O.D.||PVC, CPVC, PE, ABS||IPS||0.6||0.3|
|PDEB1-2IPS||04657||1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2" O.D.||PVC, CPVC, PE, ABS||IPS||1.0||0.4|
Popular REED DEB1 Series deburring tools are modified with an integral shaft to allow use with a corded or cordless drill. Make short work of deburring jobs, especially when working on multiple lengths of pipe. Patented DEB1 tools deburr and chamfer to pipe manufacturers’ recommendations in seconds. Plastic pipe joints get proper fit from smooth, chamfered ends delivered by DEB1 models. The drill powered models fit PVC, CPVC, ABS and PE pipe. Find three pipe sizes in one tool. All DEB1 models have internal pipe guides, knurled grip for slip-resistance and a sharpenable or replaceable blade.