Clean Ream Plus® Plastic Pipe Fitting Reamers
- Reliable Clean Ream Plus is engineered for 250 or more reams - far more than the competition.
- Mid-priced model gives exceptional service which means less downtime.
- Save time and materials by eliminating the need to replace entire sections of pipe.
- Designed to ream-out Schedule 40 PVC, CPVC & ABS fittings.
- Heat-treated for long life, the cutting disc may be sharpened and/or replaced.
|Catalog No.||Item Code||Description||Shaft Size||Weight|
|CRP150||04517||Reams 1-1/2” Sch. 40 PVC, CPVC & ABS Fittings||3/8” Hex||.3||.1|
|CRP200||04518||Reams 2” Sch. 40 PVC, CPVC & ABS Fittings||3/8” Hex||.4||.18|
NOTE: REED plastic pipe reamers (Clean Ream Extreme® and Clean Ream Plus®) work with North America pipe diameters as they fit specific ID/OD for reaming work.
Clean Ream Plus® plastic pipe fitting reamers ((also known as socket savers and/or hub savers) are inserted into a drill (not provided) to clean out the old or broken pipe and leftover solvent cement from a fitting so the fitting can be reused. REED’s Clean Ream Plus line offers durable, price competitive tools. Hub savers are used for reaming drain and waste piping, vent intake, as well as plumbing fittings, including PVC unions. REED hub saver reamers feature a red, anodized aluminum guide and black cutting disc. The socket saver disc is heat-treated for long life and is sharpenable and/or replaceable.
NOTE: REED Clean Ream Plus hub saver reamers are not recommended for high pressure supply systems or for vent side of gas burning appliance piping systems.
The complete collection of Reed Training Videos can be found under the Resources menu.