- R12+ Dropheads ship with longer lasting, high speed steel dies whereas competitor uses alloy dies.
- Save time as R12+ dropheads ship with dies already installed.
- Precise, segmental dies inside cut an impressive, true thread
- Drophead with included dies thread steel and stainless steel pipe.
- Dropheads can be used manually or with a power drive.
|Catalog No.||Item Code||Size||Weight|
|DHR12 1/2NPT||05626||1/2" NPT||3.6||1.6|
|DHR12 3/4NPT||05628||3/4" NPT||3.6||1.6|
|DHR12 1NPT||05630||1" NPT||4.2||1.9|
|DHR12 1 1/4NPT||05632||1 1/4" NPT||4.7||2.1|
|DHR12 1 1/2NPT||05634||1 1/2" NPT||5.1||2.3|
|DHR12 2NPT||05636||2" NPT||5.4||2.5|
R12+ Dropheads ship completely assembled and ready to use with HSS segmental dies already in place. R12+ Dropheads can be used manually with the ratchet ring and handle or with REED’s 700PD, 700APD and 701PD Power Drives. R12+ dropheads are interchangeable with RIDGID® 12-R dropheads and can also be utilized in the RIDGID® 700 power drive.
REED’s dropheads are designed for improved chip flow and easier cutting. REED’s are up to 10% less expensive than comparable 12-R dropheads with HSS dies.