This item has been discontinued.
|in||1 1/4 - 2|
|mm||32 - 51|
- No loose parts to get lost.
- Sliding bar handle is used to increase leverage for turning and to permit work in tight places.
- They shut-off and reshape soft copper tube service lines.
- Support handle can be positioned in two different, perpendicular angles for job demands.
- Threaded feed screw is zinc-plated for corrosion resistance.
- Hard anodized, aluminum castings of CSO2 models reduce tool weight and give long service life.