- Compact c-shape means no handle swing space is required.
- Spring-loaded cutter self-feeds on copper and CTS CPVC.
- Easy-to-grip cutter easily snaps on to copper tubing for a quick, clean cut.
- Turn the cutter in the direction of the arrow and the cut will be complete in seconds.
- Consistent pressure is maintained as the tool is turned manually around the tubing.
|Catalog No.||Item Code||Pipe Capacity||Application||Weight|
|in-nom.||actual O.D. mm||lbs||kg|
|TCK3SL||03402||1/2, 3/4, 1||15.9, 22.2, 28.6||Copper, CPVC||1.9||0.9|
|TC5075SLR||03403||1/2 - 3/4||15 - 22||Copper, CPVC||0.35||0.16|
Everyone needs a handy cutter (or two) like REED’s C Cutter. This easy-to-grip cutter easily snaps on to copper tubing for a quick, clean cut. Just turn the cutter in the direction of the arrow and the cut will be complete in seconds. Compact c-shape means no handle swing space is required. The spring-loaded cutter wheel self-feeds on Type K, L, and M copper and CTS CPVC with consistent pressure as the tool is turned around the tubing. Each cutter fits just one popular size of copper tubing.