Guillotine Pipe Cutters
- Cuts PE up to 12” (350 mm).
- Squarest cut available, within 1⁄8” (3 mm) on medium and high density pipe, due to strong frames and unique blade design.
- Saves facing cost: no facing needed for electrofusion, less needed for butt-fusion.
- Requires minimal clearance, only 4 – 5” (102 - 127 mm) around pipe.
- Clean and safe! No chips to clog valves and aperatures.
- Many high quality cuts, with durable non-stick coated (resharpenable and replaceable) tool steel blade.
|Catalog No.||Item Code||Capacity||Length||Weight|
|Inches - Nominal||Actual mm||in||mm||lbs||kg|
|HPC4||04604||2 - 4||63 - 125||19||482||15.6||7.1||HPC8||04608||3 - 8||90 - 225||30||750||35.0||15.9||HPC12||04612||4 - 12||114 - 350||51||1295||100.0||45.5|
Because of the crosshead and blade design, all HPCs produce a much straighter cut with minimal blade wear. These tools are safer than abrasive saws because no PE chip residue remains in the pipe that may later clog valves.
Straight blade allows for easier slicing through pipe wall and provides a square cut.
Only Reed offers a universal PE pipe solution using guillotines and yielding cost savings.
For PE pipe thicker than SDR17: Robust Guillotine Pipe Cutters are designed to cut PE pipe thicker than SDR17 within 1/8” (3 mm) of square on up to 12” (350 mm) medium and high-density pipe so that no facing is needed for electrofusion and only minimal facing for butt fusion joints. Durable, non-stick coated blade makes many square cuts with no chips to clog valves and small openings. Blades are easy to sharpen or replace.